Monday, April 1, 2013

Rate My Look: Amazing New Sunnies!

I am ALWAYS on the look-out for anything that might be unique, whether it be a pair of amazing shoes or a great dress, or even a new beauty product. So, you can understand my excitement when I came across these completely UNBELIEVABLE sunglasses at Forever 21 last week!


I was in Forever 21, which I've recently been avoiding since it doesn't exactly suit my whole "elevate" theme for 2013. But, while we were at the mall, Juhree dragged me into the store and I'm so glad she did because I got to buy these amazing sunnies! The color, the mirrored lenses, and especially the price-  6 bucks! Don't you love how funky and cool they are? 

Well, if you do and you think for one minute that I would abandon my "elevate" theme for a pair of plastic sunglasses, then... APRIL FOOLS!!! These sunnies are dumb. I do, however, like how you can see Juhree in the reflection of the mirrored lenses. 

Check back later for a REAL post! 

4 comments:

kate harper said...

Wait, shopping at Forever is bad now?? Ach noooo. I can't afford anything else - I was so bummed over the $90 pricetag of the GORG coral blazer at the Gap the other day. Forever forever for this girl!! (And for serious, if I could get a wedding dress there, I would...I kid. Or do I? bwahahahahah!!!)

kate said...

Wait, shopping at Forever is bad now?? Ach noooo. I can't afford anything else - I was so bummed over the $90 pricetag of the GORG coral blazer at the Gap the other day. Forever forever for this girl!! (And for serious, if I could get a wedding dress there, I would...I kid. Or do I? bwahahahahah!!!)

Renée T. Habashy said...

It's not BAD, it's just that I'm trying to buy less junk and get more quality pieces in my life. It's actually great if you're looking for something super trendy, but also super cheap.

Anonymous said...

Ha! When I saw the pic I was trying to figure out how I would stage an intervention! Thinking "oh my gosh something is seriously wrong with Nay!". But its April Fools! Ha ha! Too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails