Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Meet Babs- the Newest Addition to MD!

We have a new girl at work whose name is Barbara, but since her name implies someone much older than she is, I decided to call her Babs. She seems okay with it. Anyway, Babs is another lover of all things fashion and style, so of course she fits right in at Madeleine's. On Sunday, she came to work wearing the most adorable outfit that I snapped her photo the moment I saw her- literally. And I believe you'll agree with me that she looks just fabulous:


I'm dying to get myself over to Nordstrom to see if they have any of those tops left- it's just so fun! The high-low hem is too cool, especially when it's in motion. Unfortunately, the photo will never do it justice, but just know that it's as cool as it gets. I haven't coveted something in a looooooong time, but this top is pushing me to that point. 

I'm sure you'll see more of Babs on the blog in the future- she's pretty much always wearing an adorable outfit that's on-trend. Check back soon and as always, thanks for reading! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What???? You going back to blonde! How does this process work?

Renée T. Habashy said...

I'm back! I got it foiled and it came out awesome! Phase 1 looks pretty decent, but as I get it done more, it will get lighter and lighter

Renée T. Habashy said...

I'm back! I got it foiled and it came out awesome! Phase 1 looks pretty decent, but as I get it done more, it will get lighter and lighter

Related Posts with Thumbnails