Thursday, April 4, 2013

Beauty Product Review Jaded by Sally Hansen

I was at work the other day and I was noticing how many people- coworkers and customers alike- were sporting cute shades of green and blue nail polish. I don't know what got into me, but on my way home from work that day, I swung into CVS and nabbed a new, fun, springy color. It's called "Jaded" and it's by Sally Hansen and it has that amazing brush that I talked about in this post.

I am very happy with the end result, but this color took three full coats in order to even begin to look opaque. In fact, it went on so thin on the first layer, I doubted whether or not I would be able to get an opaque look at all with it. Fortunately, by the third coat, things were looking up. Here's the end result:

Yup, that's Project Runway in the background. I was catching up on last week's episode while I painted my nails. P.S. Sorry for my gross cuticles. 

So, other than going on really sheer at first, I give this color a solid thumbs up for being bright, springy and just a little quirky and cute. 

Have you discovered an amazing new nail color? Leave a comment and tell me all about it! And in the meantime, thanks for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails