Saturday, March 9, 2013

Rate My Look: I Did It!

I got the chambray shirt! I even wore it out tonight after work!


I'm not gonna lie, I think I look pretty good in this outfit. These are my new skinnies, too- they are SO comfortable. As good as the chambray shirt looks with my new jeans, I'm even more excited to wear it with a pair of white jeans or even one of my pair of bright color jeans. I think it's the casual nature of this fabric that made me doubt whether it could work with my wardrobe, but it's just so flattering and cute, I know I can make it work. 

I love that my biggest problems in life involve trying to incorporate a new fabric into my wardrobe. I don't know how I do it. Honestly, I think only the Kardashians have lives this stressful. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails