Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Shoesday Tuesday: Seychelles Boots

Last week on Shoesday Tuesday, all I could think about was bright, open-toe summery shoes that I couldn't possibly wear amidst all the inches and feet of snow that has been dumped on New England these last few weeks. Today, I'm a little more grounded in reality and I've decided to feature an awesome pair of boots on this Shoesday Tuesday! But the connection is this: they're also from Seychelles and they're a fabulous bright color that will brighten even the gloomiest of winter days:


Can you even handle how fabulous these are? The red is to die for! I love how simple and flattering they are and the color just can't be beat. They are available in three other colors, but the red wins every time. 

Happy Shoesday Tuesday, folks! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo! I am in love! Those are beautiful!

Renée T. Habashy said...

I knew you would love them! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails