Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Shoesday Tuesday: Seychelles Awesome-ness

In case you didn't know, New England has been getting covered in snow the last couple of weeks. Last Friday and Saturday, most people were covered under anywhere from 24-36 inches. Since then, we've had two more storms and another 6-10 inches, depending on where you are. So of course the only thing on my mind is springtime and beautiful open sandals, wedges and heels. You know, the kind of shoe that you wear with a cute little floral sundress or a pair of shorts and a fun, colorful top. I think that dreaming of shoes like these is what will get me through the winter. And no one does colorful, fun shoes better than Seychelles:

Freesia, $90




For those of you a little more grounded in reality and who may have wanted to see some cute winter boots this week, I wish I could say, "I'm sorry for disappointing you." But I can't. Happy Shoesday Tuesday! 

3 comments:

Beth said...

Maybe I need to buy a pair of these for the trip to CA...

Renée T. Habashy said...

Ooooh! Yes! I see you in that first pair for sure! I was thinking of you when I posted that photo, actually! :)

Anonymous said...

These are making me wish for summer! Cute sun dresses and fun shoes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails