Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Shoesday Tuesday: My New Glitter Flats

Remember my Newbury Street Shopping Spree last week? Well, I decided to hold out until Shoesday Tuesday to share my fabulous new shoes that I scored at The Closet:


How fabulous are these? I believe they're by Madewell; the "1937 Footwear" stamp is my clue to that. I've never purchased any shoes from Madewell, so I'm assuming this. If you think I'm wrong, feel free to correct me. For those of you who aren't aware, Madewell 1937 is an off-shoot of J. Crew. The prices are slightly less, and the style is slightly more quirky. Regardless of their origin, I'm in love with these sparkly flats. I know I'll wear them to work a whole lot! They will also make a great "second pair" of shoes for fancy events that might start in heels. I always have a pair of sparkly flats when I go to weddings and other events where it's appropriate to wear heels, but with all the mingling and dancing, my feet long for flats before the end of the night. 

Well, I guess that's it for Shoesday Tuesday today. Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment if you like. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails