Thursday, January 31, 2013

Rate My Look: Something Different

I wore this outfit to work the other day and everyone kept commenting on how cute I looked and how I'd really stepped it up and stepped outside my typical outfit. I didn't think it was that different, but I guess I was wrong. You be the judge:


You've seen the sweater before. The scarf is nothing new. The pants are my new ones from Athleta (I should have taken a photo from behind because these pants work wonders for my butt.) I guess this biggest difference is my curly hair and the fact that my hat is of a normal size. I felt pretty great in this outfit, truth be told. The pants are definitely my new favorite- I'll be wearing them a lot in the near future. After hearing all the remarks about this outfit, I decided that this is the "cool Renee" look. 

It's always nice to receive compliments on your outfit, but sometimes when they are really enthusiastic, you have to wonder if maybe you've been slacking a bit... food for thought, anyway. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails