Monday, January 28, 2013

Getting Creative

Despite the rule of all-black on Saturday, the staff at Madeleine's Daughter still finds ways to keep it fresh and cute. A perfect example is Ashley's outfit from last weekend:


I just love the flouncy, full skirt and the flirty bow belt at her waist. It's black, but it's far from boring. I'm continually inspired by the women I work with in many ways, but particularly with their fashion. There's never a dull day when it comes to the outfits that walk the floor at MD. I would post more of them, but all too often I'm busy actually working and I just don't have an extra minute to run out back, grab my phone and snap a photo. To be honest, I could have a daily photo blog with all the cuteness that abounds at that store. Our sales staff is particularly stylish, but we often have well-dressed brides and bridal parties that come through as well. 

Is your workplace a stylish one? Do you wish it was? Leave a comment and tell me all about it. And as always, thank you for reading and visiting my blog! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails