Sunday, January 27, 2013

Celeb Style: WWZDW

Friends, I may have stumbled upon the world's most wonderful fashion resource in the history of the internet. I have found WWZDW which stands for "What Would Zooey Deschanel Wear?" Not only is Zooey Deschanel one of the most adorable people on the face of the earth, but her style both on and off camera is so perfectly quirky, feminine, and playful that I never cease to find inspiration in her attire. She favors silhouettes that emphasize her natural waist and that feature fun colors, bold patterns and striking details.

But back to this website- it's a fairly large collection of photos of Zooey from street shots to public appearances on the red carpet, at awards shows, concerts, interviews, etc. as well as screen shots from movies and TV shows and even ad campaigns from magazines and other media. Each photo will either say "exact match found" or a number of "similar items." Click on the photo and you're brought to those items that are available for purchase! Isn't that brilliant?

There's formal wear, casual wear, outerwear, even bathing suits and pajamas! I was most excited about this dress:


The exact match is a dress by Kate Spade, but the website also had two similar (and far less expensive) options as well! Amazing! I don't know about all of you, but my mind is BLOWN. Do any of you know of other similar websites? I think that Zooey Deschanel is my most spot-on style icon, but I'd certainly be curious about other similar websites for say... Reese Witherspoon or Rachel Zoe?

Take a minute to leave a comment and tell me about your style icon. Who do you love and why? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails