Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Accessories Anonymous: Hootie Hoo!

While this year's Newbury Street Shopping Spree wasn't quite as successful as it has been in the past, I did manage to come home with a few fabulous pieces. I scored an amazing dress (that I have yet to show you, but it's coming soon, I swear), a gorgeous pair of sparkly flats, an incredible pair of butt-enhancing black pants from Athleta and the most adorable pair of earrings I've seen in a long time. I've worn them several times already since buying them:


Unfortunately, it was hard to get a decent photo of these little guys, but you get the idea. Aren't they just the cutest? I tend to get into a jewelry rut without even realizing it. For quite a while, I haven't even shopped for earrings and I've also realized that a lot of what I have is very similar. These are a nice break from the norm for me. And they work with so many things! 

I feel like the owl trend has come and gone, and yet I'm just now finding the perfect owl accessory. In the grand scheme of things, who cares if something is on-trend or fashionably current if you love it? Wear what you love regardless of whether it's the trend of the moment or not. If it looks good and you feel good in it, then there are no other factors to consider. 

Thanks for reading, everyone! It's so awesome getting emails and comments from all of you, whether here or on Facebook or Twitter. I love and appreciate them all! Have an awsome day!  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails