Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Shoesday Tuesday: Ankle Strap Pumps

I don't know about you, but I am in LOVE with this new ankle-strap trend. It can be tough to pull off if you don't have nice legs, so I'll be honest with you that it isn't for everyone. What makes it tough is that it cuts across your leg and can be unflattering as a result. Try this trend if you have shapely legs with small ankles. OR strangely enough, this trend can help a girl who doesn't have much shape to her legs by giving them some definition at the ankle. My advice: try on lots of styles- thick strap, thin strap, open toe, closed toe, wedge, heel, bootie, etc. Try lots of different versions of this trend and see what works on YOU!

Here are some of my faves:

Zigi Soho Radar Pump, DSW, $49.95
These would be great for the office- not too tall, sensible closed toe, conservative color and just a little detail of a trend in the ankle strap. Am I right? Of course I am. 

Envy Iris Wedge Pump, DSW, $59.95
I adore the rich teal color and suede texture of these pumps. I think they would be another great choice for the office, especially due to their dainty wedge. 

Can we talk about the amazing, rich, gorgeous color of these shoes? I'm in love! 

If the bold color in addition to the high platform and super thick strap are too much, try them in a different color. They're also available in black. 

What do you think of this trend? Love it? Hate it? Let me know what you think in the comments! 


1 comment:

jessbuurman said...

visit our site for getting high heels in each and in every trend it makes our style very trendy..!

Related Posts with Thumbnails