Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rate My Look: Peter Pan Necklace

Remember earlier this week when I showed you the awesome Peter Pan Collar Necklace that I made? Well, I figured I'd share the rest of the outfit for your stylish viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

Dress: Zara
Cardigan: Old Navy
Earrings: Stella and Dot
Necklace: ME! 

I also mentioned earlier this week that I think my make-up looked particularly good this day. I tried a few of the makeup techniques that I learned from my visit to Joya Beauty and I must admit to being extremely pleased with the results. 

Seriously- I'm kind of a babe! 

So, what do you think of my outfit? Love it? Hate it? Wish I'd used a little color at least? Well, whatever your opinion, leave me a comment! And have an awesome day! 

1 comment:

Beth said...

LOVE IT! That outfit is dynamite. Also, you truly wear everything with such panache and confidence. Cheese alert, but your attitude is your best accessory. I am headed to a holiday party tonight, and I'm so excited to dress up a bit. I'm gonna take inspiration from your posts and work it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails