Sunday, December 9, 2012

Bouchard Originals Out & About

The other day both Elizabeth and Juhree showed up to work wearing scarves I had made for them. It was pretty exciting to see not one, but two different creations of mine! I love knitting and sewing, but I especially love when someone else loves something I've made! Call me a narcissist, but it feels great!


Who doesn't love an oversize cowl scarf? Am I right? Juhree's is an infinity scarf and Liz is wearing my button-cable design. It can be worn lots of ways depending on how you button it, but on this day she chose to just button it into a circle. I think they both look fabulous, but I'm admittedly biased. Feel free to leave your honest opinion (just so long as your honest opinion jives with mine). Kidding. Or am I?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the scarves! Too hot for Florida, but one the coldest days, still wear the green one you made for me ;-)

Unknown said...

on*

Renée T. Habashy said...

Awesome. So glad it's lasted so long! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails