Monday, December 17, 2012

ANOTHER Stylish Co-worker

Ashley started working at Madeleine's Daughter towards the end of summer/beginning of fall this year. We placed an ad for a new bridal consultant and she not only submitted her resume online, but she showed up at the store the morning after the ad was placed with her resume in hand, just wanting to hand deliver it to make sure we got it. When she walked in the door, I remember thinking, "I love that girl and her amazing curly hair." She was also wearing red ballet flats and cute navy dress (I think) and she had the biggest smile I've ever seen. I turned to Sadie after she left and said, "That's our new bridal consultant." Of course, Juhree actually did the hiring, and after interviewing Ashley, she decided she was definitely right for the job. Her warm, bubbly personality and cute sense of style are definite assets, but she's actually turned out to be great at the job, too. Sales isn't easy, and bridal sales is even harder at times, but she does it naturally. She's awesome. That's all I'm really trying to say.

The other day, she came in to work wearing the most fabulous pair of mustard yellow corduroy pants I've ever seen. She looked so adorable, that I decided that was the outfit that would get her on the blog. She didn't even really know about my blog, so I'm sure she was a little weirded out that I made her pose for a photo immediately after she walked in the door that day, but she'll get over it.


See what I mean about that smile? And the curly hair? Fun fact: Ashley (just like me) is a natural blonde! I've written a lot in the last few weeks about the mustard and pumpkin trend that has infiltrated New England this season. These pants are a prime example. I tried to buy them myself, but by the time I made it over to Ann Taylor Loft, they'd sold all the mustard ones in my size. They had some purple ones and turquoise, too, but I didn't want purple or turquoise pants. I wanted mustard. Anyway, sometimes it's just not meant to be. And since Ashley looks so good in these, I probably wouldn't want to compete anyway. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails