Saturday, December 1, 2012

Accessories Anonymous: McGlovin'

I am NOT a fan of mittens. I hate how my fingers aren't able to function individually when I'm wearing mittens. I've always been this way- even as a kid. I can remember having to wear mittens to play outside and just hating it.

I have a few go-to pairs of gloves that I wear almost every day in the winter, but I also have a couple of sets that are just a little out-of-the ordinary, a little more fun. I think it's a great way to make your outerwear look just a little more funky and out there.

Check out these fabulous gloves that I found around the interwebs:


Handshake It Up Gloves, Modcloth, $74.99

Daisy Eyelet Gloves, Anthropologie, $78


How do you feel about gloves as a fashion accessory? Are they another fun detail to add to an outfit, or are they strictly utilitarian? Leave a comment and as always, thanks for reading! 




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails