Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Shoesday Tuesday: The New Red

Oxblood, poppy, blood orange, coral- have you heard these color names recently? It seems in the last few seasons, red has been redefined. Any one of these is "the new red" for fashion and personally, I'm a fan. I love red in every shade and I love it in my wardrobe- dresses, shoes, jewelry, everything. I'm a fan.

Since it's Shoesday Tuesday, I'm going to feature shoes of these colors for you. Get ready for some eye candy!

Steve Madden "Vegass," Piperlime, $54.99
These flats are scrumptious. I love the pointed toe and the rich color. Wouldn't they be fabulous with a little navy natural-waist dress and maybe some nautical accessories? Or even with a casual LBD. Honestly, I think they'd work with just about anything. 


What is it about rich, burgundy boots that just makes me swoon? I'd love to wear these with my dark wash skinny jeans and a cashmere turtleneck. 

Lucky Brand "Tablita," Piperlime, $109
These boots are so delicious, I'm literally drooling right now. I love the idea of this color peeking out of the hem of some boot-cut jeans. 

Juicy Couture "Elise," Piperlime, 228
HOT! These shoes are SO hot!!! What great date shoes, right? I would love to slip into these and my sleekest LBD for a fancy dinner out with my BF. I love that they have a small platform, unlike the crazy platforms of so many pumps over the last few seasons. It's refreshing, really. But seriously, I think I need these shoes. They're just so HOT!!! 


Franco Sarto "Cicero," Piperlime, $69.99
If you are looking for the perfect pair of classy red heels for fall and winter, I believe I have found them for you. The heel height is practical, the color is luxe, and the price is so reasonable. Get them. Now. 

Envy Footwear "Lyka," Piperlime, $49.99
Wedges are perfect for fall and winter, but finding ones in such an incredible shade of red is so unexpectedly fabulous. Wear them with jeans, with a skirt, with tights, with just about anything. 

So, what do you think of "the new reds?" Do you have any of them in your wardrobe yet? Shoes? Bags? I know I'll be breaking out my reds right away and not just because of the holidays. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so pretty! You always have the best finds on here. Have pity on my wallet once in a while, huh? :)

Renée T. Habashy said...

Sorry, lady! Thanks for reading despite the hit to your checking account that may result. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails