Saturday, November 24, 2012

Rate My Look: Vest & Pants

I hardly ever wear pants lately. Jeans are fine for hanging around the house or running errands, but other than that, I typically wear a skirt and top or a dress to work just about every day. The other day, I was cleaning out my dresser drawers and I stumbled upon this green shirt that I had forgotten about. I thought to myself, "This would look great with the vest I have, but I think it will work better with pants than a skirt." And I was totally right!

Top: Target, I think
Vest: Maurices, I believe
Pants: Forever 21
Earrings: I forget...

The top is great in every way- color, style, fit- and the vest and pants are so slimming. This is a definite outfit WINNER that I will be pulling out again soon! What do you think of it? Leave a comment and tell me! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails