Friday, November 18, 2011

Kristin's a Babe!

It's true! She can't help it. Kristin's a total babe and she's on her way to being the star of my blog with her adorable outfits:


What's great about Kristin's outfits is that she always looks put-together and professional, but her accessories are simple and understated. She's chic, but not overdone in any way. And her hair is always super cute, too. It's making me want to book an appointment at the salon and chop about 4 inches off mine. 

Leave a comment and let Kristin know how fabulous she looks! 

3 comments:

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Maria said...

Love the outfit, and OH! to have a figure like Kristin's! You're right about her being a babe, but then you are too!

aquarium supplies said...

I love your outfit so much! where did you buy it sweetheart?

Related Posts with Thumbnails