Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weddings Galore...

This past weekend was unseasonably warm for October in New England. I was thrilled for the weather, though, since I had not one, but two weddings to attend. The first was for a friend from church and I was a part of the wedding in that I played the piano for the ceremony. It was a beautiful wedding that went really well and I was happy to be a part of their day. On Sunday, I attended another wedding for a friend simply as a guest and it was beautiful as well. I only managed to snap a photo of bride #2 that weekend, but I am proud to say that both of them were not only good friends of mine, but they were also both Madeleine's Daughter brides. And both of their dresses looked amazing. Here's a photo of Shawna (bride #2) in hers:



Doesn't she look stunning? Congratulations to Shawna and Craig, and Krystie and Dave! Your weddings were beautiful and fun! 

2 comments:

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Gorgeous! (Previous comment deleted due to typo.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails