Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Shoesday Tuesday- CL Heaven

A few years ago, I stumbled upon a blog called "Purse Addict," but I have to say that I think this is not an appropriate title, as the author is clearly more addicted to shoes. Louboutins, to be exact. Her taste is impeccable, her collection absolutely awe-inspiring and her much-anticipated posts are so unbelievably satisfying. Click here to view her latest haul- my favorites are the Cranberry Escandria (although that should come as no surprise to any of you.

Some other Louboutins that I adore lately:

Roudounia Houndstooth Mary Janes, Saks Fifth Avenue, $895

Pampas Laser-Cut Leather Ankle Boots, Saks Fifth Avenue, $1,595

Lady Fox Heel Platform Slingback, Neiman Marcus, $1,395

Sequined Platform Pump, Neiman Marcus, $1,695

Laser-Cut Slingback Bootie, Neiman Marcus, $1,495

Sometimes I feel as though browsing through shoes like these is as decadent as a rich, chocolate cake. And when I'm finished devouring them, I'm just as satisfied. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails