Thursday, August 25, 2011

Exciting News...

... Stella and Dot has HANDBAGS!!! I was really excited when I first heard the news of this new S&D venture and I have to say that they've done a great job. Since it's so new, I wasn't expecting a huge collection and I was right about that. This set includes about 5 different designs, most of which are available in at least two colors/textiles. My personal favorite is the La Coco Clutch:


Isn't it fabulous? I'm in love, especially when it's dressed up with a little more pizzazz: 


The clutch is even designed for a brooch embellishment. There are grommets behind the center pleat that make adding or changing a brooch incredibly simple AND there's no damage to the purse from poking holes with the brooch pin! Awesome! 

Take a few moments to check out the handbag collection from S&D and then leave me a comment telling me what you think of it. I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails