Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Haircut!!!

In honor of my 750th post (which I published earlier today), I have chopped my hair off! Check it out:

SIX INCHES- GONE! 

(Yes, that's my Owl Charm Pendant Necklace I'm wearing!)

Unfortunately, I only had time for a cut, not color today. But I do plan to go back soon and have my fabulous stylist, Maureen, take on my color issues! I've got roots and majorly faded overall color right now, so she's got quite the task ahead of her. I'm positive she's up to the task. I'll post a photo once I've got it done! 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I love this cut on you, so pretty! :) I can't wait to see when you get it colored too! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

Taylor said...

Looks FANTASTIC! Very sassy. I love that length!

Anonymous said...

Really suits you. :)

SewOm said...

Love it! What a fabulous way to celebrate spring! I'm sure it'll look good with color as well.

Couture Allure Vintage Fashion said...

I like your new haircut! It works really nicely with your glasses too!

Renée T. Habashy said...

Thanks so much, everyone! :)

Beth said...

Great haircut! And congrats on 750 posts. That's such an accomplishment!

Maria said...

I love the cut! And congrats on 750 posts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails