Friday, April 22, 2011

Stella and Dot: More Fabulous Jewelry!

Wednesday night's Stella and Dot trunk show was a lot of fun- we had a small group- a mini trunk show, really. With three guests, plus me as the hostess, you might think it was a bust, but you'd be wrong! Even a small show like that meant big rewards for the hostess- in this case- me! Check out what I got:





I'm most excited about the necklaces because they are TRUE statement pieces. They are the kinds of pieces that can truly transform an outfit into something really special. I already have all sorts of ideas for how the outfits I'm going to create around these amazing pieces. 

And now is the part where I tell you all about why YOU should contact me about hosting a trunk show. The hostess of the event is the one who reaps all the benefits of the party. As the hostess, you will earn 25% of the party sales in FREE jewelry PLUS up to four items at half price. So, if the party guests purchase a total of $1500, that means YOU will get $375 in free jewelry. And the sky's the limit- the more that's purchased, the more you benefit. 

Here are a few snapshots of the trunk show from Wednesday night: 

Every party needs some decent food- our wine & cheese theme was perfect for an intimate group. 

A sampling of the jewelry for guests to try on

More jewelry... 

Even more jewelry...

As you can see from the pictures, it's incredibly simple to host a trunk show- in fact, the most you do as a hostess is put together a few snacks! Before you know it, you've got a room full of happy guests like my friend Ryann: 

Shopping is the most fun when it is with your girlfriends, so why not do it in the comfort of your home and surrounded by all your favorite friends? 

And for those of you who don't live near me, don't worry- I plan to have "virtual" trunk shows in the very near future. But more on that at a later date. In the meantime, leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this jewelry. Is any of it appealing to you? Can you see yourself wearing something by Stella & Dot? Check out the website and tell me your favorite pieces. And check back soon for more info on hosting your own trunk show OR participating in a "virtual" trunk show online! 

1 comment:

Maria said...

Wow, you got some great pieces! I love them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails