Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Stumbled Upon These...

I'm sure you have all heard of the website Stumble Upon, right? If not, allow me to explain. It is exactly what it sounds like: a way to stumble upon things you might be interested in. For example, after clicking a few of my interests, I was able to "stumble upon" these gorgeous things:



In addition to pretty things, I also "stumbled upon" interesting videos, photography, articles, and all sorts of other things. I even found out about the Chihuly exhibit that is currently only an hour away from me for the next couple of months. Of course, "stumbling" is something that takes time and for each page I like, there is a page I don't like. Based on the premise of this site, though, as long as I provide the feedback that I "like" or "don't like" a page, they will continue to "tweak" the recommendations they make. Give it a try- you might "stumble upon" something great! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stumble Upon sounds like a great concept, I'm gonna go check it out now! I love that yellow dress! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails