Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ANNOUNCING: Stella and Dot Virtual Trunk Show

I am SO excited about this post because I have an awesome and exciting announcement to make! As you all know, I have recently become a stylist for Stella and Dot, and I'm really looking forward to all the trunk shows I'll be doing as a result. But as I thought about my blog and my followers and how so few of them live near me here in New Hampshire, I realized I wanted a way to allow EVERYONE who reads my blog to participate in one of MY trunk shows. So that is why I have decided to host a VIRTUAL TRUNK SHOW.

Since every trunk show needs a hostess, I found someone who is just as into fashion and style as I am and asked her to be my very first virtual trunk show hostess. Natalya of Natalya's Closet has graciously agreed to host this first trunk show and I am super excited to have her on board! Since I've never done anything like this before (and neither has she), we're both taking a bit of a gamble on whether or not it will work out. I'm confident it's going to be such a rousing success that ALL of my blog followers (and hers, too!) will be begging me to let them host their own virtual trunk show in the future!

Here's how it will work:

First go to www.stelladot.com/reneetbouchard or click this link. When you go there, it should look like this:


Do you see at the top where it says, "Your stylist is Renee Bouchard?" This is important. Make sure it says that. 

Next, click on the link that says "find your hostess." It's next to the link that says "Your Stylist is Renee Bouchard." So convenient. 


See it in the upper right hand corner there? I've even drawn an arrow pointing to the link. Could I make it any simpler? When you click on that link, you'll be prompted to give the name of your hostess, which in this case is Natalya Steindler. Type her name and click "search." 


Once you've selected your hostess, you can start shopping. Your jewelry will arrive in 3-5 business days. There is no waiting around for everyone to place orders. Once your order is in, it's all set! See how simple that is? 

The trunk show will run from now through May 15th, so order before then! You have approximately two weeks to decide if you want to order something. Check back soon for styling tips and  jewelry suggestions. I'll be posting pictures of my new collection with outfits so you can see exactly how fabulous all these pieces are. 

Good luck, Natalya! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, I'm so excited to be hosting this virtual trunk show with you Renee!! XOXO, Natalya of www.NatalyasCloset.com

Renée T. Habashy said...

Hurray!

Related Posts with Thumbnails