Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tapas Blogging

Enjoy these little "bites" of fashion and style info:

@gregorvios tweeted a video as part of S...tNB's #ShoesdayTuesday tradition. Check it out here- it's fun!

Speaking of Shoesday Tuesday, I am considering featuring these super fabulous sandals this week. Or maybe just fabulous sandals in general. Considering I need to find some for work and soon, I really ought to dedicate some time to it- for the blog AND for my closet.

With spring and summer just around the corner (we hope), it's time to break out those cute warm-weather pieces that have been hanging out in the back of your closet for the last six months. And if you didn't jump on the romper bandwagon last summer, have no fear- they're back this season and cuter than ever.

If you're curious as to what else will be out there this season, check out fashionising.com's spring 2011 trend predictions. They tend to be spot on. The ones I'm looking forward to are lace clothing and 60's ladylike looks. I'm not so excited about sheer maxi dresses and crop tops.

This article on fashionista.com got me thinking, because- generally speaking- I've always really loved Target and thought they had some pretty great bags. What are your thoughts after reading? Leave a comment!

If you're anything like me, you are still faithfully watching Glee every week, despite thinking it might be time for them to jump the shark (and no, I'm not the first person to say that about this show). However, I have to admit, ever since Santana and Brittany have been kicked off the Cheerios, I've been enjoying their "street clothes" costumes.Which is why I was so happy to find Fashion of Glee, a site dedicated to finding the cool clothes the characters sport each and every week. It's great- you can browse by episode, character, even by designer and price! I love it!

I got a good laugh watching this video about the hazardous job of runway walking. I also stumbled upon this hilarious video involving a model, an ill-placed pirouette and a pool. Yes, a pool. Anyway, these videos both reminded me of one of my all time favorite episodes of Sex and the City. You know the one. Click here for that fabulous cringe-worthy moment of Carrie's.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails