Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rate My Look- Thirsty Thursday

Thursdays are my favorite days at work. It doesn't really have anything to do with work, it mostly has to do with the fact that when we are done work at 8:00, we all walk next door to Margarita's for Ladies Night or Thirsty Thursday, whichever you want to call it. Ladies Night on Thursdays at Margarita's means 40% off all food for ladies. Yup- you read that right. The menu choice is always easy- we rarely even open it to view the choices these days. Why? Have you had their fish tacos? Please report back once you have experienced the divine deliciousness that is fish tacos. (One time, as we were seated, we were told there was only enough in the kitchen for one order of fish tacos. It was a sad day.)

What do fish tacos and Ladies Night at Margarita's have to do with style? A whole lot of nothing, that's what. But this is what I wore:


Actually, now that I think of it, my sweater kind of reminds me of the bright purple cabbage that sits atop my delicious fish tacos. The cabbage adds a delightful crunch which complements the fresh corn salsa (with yummy cilantro), the crispy, moist tilapia that is fried to perfection and of course the perfect ingredient that completes the dish: the spicy chipotle sauce- I always ask for extra. It burns my mouth, but it is SO worth it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails