Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year of Style... the New Black

As 2010 comes to a close, I've been reflecting on all that has happened this year for me. Obviously, the biggest change was moving from PA back to NH and starting a new career path. But I feel as though I've grown a great deal as a person throughout this past year and this blog has definitely been a huge part of that. So as we say goodbye to 2010 and welcome 2011 with all its possibilities, I'd like revisit some of my favorite posts from the last year. Feel free to click through them and leave a comment either here on this post or on any of the others I've linked back to. Happy New Year, everyone!

Rate My Look- January
Why You Should Wear Dangling Earrings- February
Wardrobe Capsule- March
From Plain to Pin-up in Five Easy Steps- April
Variations on a Halter Neckline- May
Rate My Look: Please Be Kind- June
Nature... the New Black- July
I Die- August
Etsy Item: Reversible Dress- September
How to Look Thin- Even in Winter- October
Meatless Monday: Shop Your Closet- November
My First "Wedding Gown"- December

I hope you've enjoyed this trip down memory lane. If you've been a follower for a while, I hope you've enjoyed reading my blog over the last year. I'm looking forward to all the fashions that 2011 has in store!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yours is the only blog I read regularly, and I love it! I'm so happy for you for all your successes. Bring on 2011!

Renée T. Habashy said...

Thanks, Beth! Your support means SO much to me! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails