Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rate My Look- The Sailor Pants are Back

 
I admit, it's not the greatest photo. Hey, I can't visit the ladies at Studio Nouveau EVERY DAY, can I? Sometimes I have to make do with what I have at the moment. Apparently, at the moment this photo was taken, I had stringy hair, a shiny face, poor lighting and a camera whose battery was about to die. But at least my outfit is cute. These pants are my favorite black sailor pants with a super high waist and a super cute button front. The green top is a new favorite- even though it's polyester, it feels soft and sleek. I love the asymmetrical ruffle detail on the front. It tends to "blouse" out throughout the day, but it doesn't seem to get too out of hand. It also looks nice with a pencil skirt. You can't really see in the photo, but I'm wearing my new teal mary-jane-style heels that I love so much. I first showed them to you in this post. I bought them the same day that I got the green top- while out shopping in Boston with Beth. I remember that as being a really satisfying shopping trip- I got some amazing bargains, but I also bought things that I needed, that were on my "list." Maybe I'll have another satisfying shopping trip with Beth again soon. I'll cross my fingers and toes and hope so! 

Have a great Wednesday, everyone! 

2 comments:

Beth said...

Obviously we will shop again soon! You look stunning. I love, love, love this outfit. I feel like you could go to any business event in that, and then skip off to cocktails holiday parties.

Maria said...

Great outfit! you look gorgeous in that shade of green. I love that shade but it does not love me back. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails