Friday, December 31, 2010

Glitter and Glitz

For weeks now, I've been coveting so many different glittery shoes. Maybe it's the fact that I have yet to figure out what to wear tonight (New Year's Eve), or maybe it's just that I've always loved glittery, glitzy shoes and lately they seem to be everywhere. Whatever the reason, I'm obsessed. And while I'm into the black and silver and pewter styles, my favorites are the gold ones. From nude champagne to deep metallic gold, I'm drooling!

Sparkle an Interest Heel, Modcloth, $39.99

Kinnetic, Steve Madden, $59.95

Trousr-G, Steve Madden, $79.95

Ulltra-G, Steve Madden, $89.95

Open Toe- Glitter Pumps, My Diva's Closet, $45





Of course, I am not oblivious to the fact that there has been a bit of a gold glitter shoe craze since the SATC2 movie came out and we all saw Carrie's amazing Louboutins: 


It's funny how some trends come and go in a matter of weeks. Others have staying power, like gold glitter heels. Or is it the staying power of Louboutins that is keeping this trend alive? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhaa. what you like is shinning high heels. They are really very nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails