Thursday, December 30, 2010

Faux Leopard, but not Faux Label

You all know how I love the experience of shopping for a faux-designer handbag, right? Well, on my recent trip to New York, that was a total bust, but you know what worked out great? A "Pop-Up" Betsey Johnson sample sale a few doors down from one of my favorite fabric stores in the garment district. I scored this hot little bag for only $35 and the Betsey Johnson label on it is far from faux:


I love the bow on the front. The fabric is soft and the lining is a grey-scale version of the colored leopard print. I love it! The best part about it? The price: $35! 

1 comment:

AlikiBags said...

Hi Renee,

Love your choices, but love the bag best ! What a find!

Happy New Year, happy bargain hunting in 2011,

Kiki x

Related Posts with Thumbnails