Sunday, December 12, 2010

The best laid plans...

Because I've been so terrible about photographing my own outfits lately, I resolved to be better about it and take pictures at least a couple of days a week. It's usually not that difficult to do- I just have to leave myself an extra five minutes in the morning. Because of the time change, it's too dark to take pictures after work, but on most days the lighting is perfect if I snap a few photos right before I go into the shop. The other day I got to Portsmouth a little early and decided to take the opportunity to snap some photos. I pulled out my camera, but much to my dismay, it wouldn't turn on. I thought it was strange, but that night when I got home, I plugged it into the charger and an hour later it was working fine again. I was a little miffed that I hadn't gotten a picture that day, despite my efforts to do so, but I figured it wasn't the end of the world, either. A day or two later, I once again pulled my camera out in the hopes of snapping some outfit pictures, but once again, it appeared as though the battery had died. Unfortunately, this time the camera wouldn't even take a charge. So, it appears as though my re-chargeable battery has gone to the Radio Shack in the sky. Until I motivate myself to replace it, I guess I'll be slacking again on the outfit pictures. Cross your fingers and hope that it's soon! 

In the meantime, here are some of my favorite "Rate My Looks" from the history of Style... the New Black: 







I can hardy get over how short my hair is in that 2nd picture! It's so long, now! Anyway, I apologize for being so bad at outfit pictures lately and I promise to get back in the swing of things very soon. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails