Sunday, November 28, 2010

Studio Nouveau ROCKS my world!

I know you all have been dying to see the new dresses that I made for myself before starting my new job. I wanted to wait to show them to you because my stupendously talented friend Kate from Studio Nouveau took pictures of me in each of them and I wanted to save the "reveal" for when I had HER photos, not the cheesy ones I take by myself with my tripod. I have to be honest- I don't think I have EVER look this good in a photograph, professional or otherwise:


There is something magical that I love about the combination of cool grey and warm yellow. It melts my heart and makes me drool a little bit. When we had our photo session, the foliage was literally at its peak. I even checked online to find out the actual dates of peak foliage for our area and the day we took these photos was smack in the middle of the "peak" week for southern New Hampshire. In addition, on this particular day, the sun was shining and the air was crisp, but not cold. We ended up shooting at a local library- both inside and out. 

I will reveal more of these amazing photos soon, so you can see not only my latest creations, but also Kate's amazing talent. She really is incredible. 

6 comments:

Maria said...

Even looking at the thumbnail on my blogger dashboard, I said "OoooOOOOhhh!" As Michael Kors would say "Right girl, right dress." You look absolutely gorgeous!

Alessandra said...

WOW!

Totally Inspired said...

You do look amaaaazing! wonderful dress. I likey! no, what.. I LOVE IT!
Mrs Hall In Training

Beth said...

Sooooo pretty!

Renée T. Habashy said...

Thanks, ladies! You are all so kind!

Brance said...

This is a stunning photo of you. You look great and the dress is nicely featured as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails