Friday, November 5, 2010

My apologies...

You may feel as though I have been neglecting my blog lately, but I promise you I am just very busy. With the hours I've been keeping with my new job, there is little time left to post, especially because I now have almost an hour commute each way. It certainly cuts into my free time. I hope to get a handle on my schedule soon. It's only been about two weeks since I started and everything is starting to feel settled down. I'm sure once I get into a groove, the blog posts will be back in full force. 

In fact, I have a list of things to post about, just no time to get it done. For example, tonight I was going to write a blog post about winter accessories, and I have several outfits pictures to post as well. I hope to get to at least some of these things over the weekend, but I appreciate your patience in the meantime. I have another reason for you not to abandon me completely: I'm going to be hosting a giveaway very soon with a fabulous prize- I'm very excited about it! Check back soon to find out more about it! 

Thanks for your patience! 

XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails