Monday, November 29, 2010

Alert: New Item for Sale in My ETSY Shop!

I took advantage of the extra time I had over the Thanksgiving holiday to knit a few things. I decided to put at least one of them in my Etsy shop since my hand-knit items have been the most popular things there. My mom was nice enough to model this neck warmer for me:






As you can see from the photos, there are two distinct ways to fasten the buttons for two completely different styles. I prefer option #1 with the buttons fastened horizontally, but my mom preferred the vertical button method with the bottom 2 buttons left un-done. Honestly, they're both great looks, but this warmer is versatile not only because of the buttons, but also because it's completely unisex. 

The neck warmer is knit using a wool/acrylic blend of super chunky yarn which makes it very warm and cozy. The color is pretty neutral, so it will go with just about anything. It's a great layering piece to wear either under a warm winter coat or over a cozy sweater. It will also make an excellent Christmas present! Act fast- there's currently only one available in my Etsy Shop! 

If you love the style, but you would like a different color, you can email me to discuss the details. If you love it as it is and would like to purchase it, just visit the listing in my Etsy Shop

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Maria said...

What a great idea! Also, I think I've mentioned this before, but you have a very pretty mom. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails