Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More Shoesday Tuesday

I just realized that I never showed you all my September showroom from Shoe Dazzle. Well, here it is:


First of all, $39.95 is a GREAT price for a pair of knee-high boots, so I'm kind of excited about the prospect of a nice pair like "Melrose." Although, do you think it's odd that Shoe Dazzle put both colors of "Melrose" in my showroom even though when I click on one for a closer look, it clearly states the shoe is available in 2 color choices? Either way, I really love that boot, but I think the black version would be the most practical for my lifestyle. I'm drawn to the nude version as well, so I'll have to think on it before I make any major decisions. I'm also in love with the Anise short boot and the Anslea pump. I don't know if I can choose just one! I'm also loving the Sevilla and Park handbags. And you all know how much I need a new bag!

The other thing I've noticed about my September showroom is that there isn't a single item in it that's not a neutral! Not a single pop of color in the entire mix! I may have to ask for a second set of items just to see if they give me something colorful. In the meantime, Shoe Dazzle has added a new feature where you can see the shoes your stylists ALMOST selected for you, but that didn't quite make the "top 5" cut. Of all the shoes not selected for me, my favorite was Sabine:


I love the color- you all know how much I prefer colorful shoes. I wonder if I ask for a second set of shoes, how many of them will be colorful? We'll find out! Happy Shoesday Tuesday bonus, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails