Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sorry I've been M.I.A...

... but I'm in the last couple of days before we open California Soul, so I'm pretty busy. You know I want nothing more than to be able to blog all day, but this week it just doesn't seem to be in the cards. I even missed Shoesday Tuesday yesterday!

But I figured the least I could do was to check in and give you a little preview of what I'm working on. There is a section in the show with lots of 60's style hippies. We had a photo shoot last week and here are some pictures from it:






They did the photo shoot without the set, so this really is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of how it will all look, but I think they're pretty fun pictures anyway. Have a great Wednesday and hopefully I'll be back to blogging by the end of the week!

P.S. All pictures are courtesy of American Music Theatre.

2 comments:

Totally Inspired said...

great pics.. u think you can whip me up a few of those skirts, lol!

Beth said...

THa tis amazing. looks like it is going to be a great show

Related Posts with Thumbnails