Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shoesday Tuesday- Shoe Dazzle Showroom

This month Shoe Dazzle has blown me away with super fabulous shoes. Check out my June Showroom:

My favorites are Liberty and Claudette:

Liberty


Claudette

Can we talk about the fierce-ness for a minute? First of all, Claudette is the ideal nude sandal heel you will find and at this price (all Shoe Dazzle shoes are $39.95 including shipping) it's a bargain. I have yet to find a quality pair of heels like these Claudettes for under $75. Right now, the trend for heels like this is wide straps with large metal hardware. Claudette's double buckle is just enough hardware to stand out without being gaudy. And the color of the faux textured leather is so rich. I'm in love.

The Liberty is equally fierce, although much more trendy and not nearly as versatile. It wasn't until I enlarged the photo that I realized the "stripe" in the design is actually a zipper. So fabulous. From a distance, these heels would appear to be almost preppy, but once you got a closer look you'd realize they have a little bit of edge to the stripe. Both shoes would be a perfect complement to any of the white eyelet pieces from today's earlier post. And now for the dilemma of which one to choose...
Related Posts with Thumbnails