Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shoesday Tuesday- Out of Time!

So I just realized that I promised you all a Shoesday Tuesday later today, but I totally forgot about my plans for the evening with my friend Amy. So, the point I'm trying to make is that I don't have time to put together a thoughtful and interesting Shoesday Tuesday post, so I'm totally copping out and giving you photos from opening night of the fiercest shoes in the show- I have 2 favorites. Enjoy!

Honestly- if ever there were rock star shoes, these are it!


In case you're having trouble seeing these crazy shoes, here's a close-up:

Even though they aren't my favorites, I sort of love that there are black-on-black Converse chucks in the show. You can barely see them, but  I promise they're there:

There's something really cool and hipster-esque about black-on-black Converse chucks, don't you think? Love 'em.

And since I feel guilty about this cop-out post, I'll finish with a photo of the black-light dance costumes I showed you a while back:


Super cool, right? Ok, once again I'm sorry for the cop out. I hope you enjoyed the costume photos instead!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Those blacklight costumes are fantastic! Nicely done!

Beth said...

Great shots. Everyone looks awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails