Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Shoesday Tuesday- Fancy Flip-Flops

I have a ratty, gross pair of purple flip flops. They are hideous and old and I should probably throw them in the trash. I can't bring myself to do it, though. They are SO comfortable. I just love them because they are probably the only pair of shoes in my closet that have never done a single thing to hurt my feet. And I love that they are flip-flops becaue they are open and my feet can actually breathe in them. I have other flip flops that are in better shape and a lot prettier, but I rarely wear them because they just aren't as comfortable. My advice with flip flops is that once you find the perfect, comfortable pair, stick with them. Take care of them and they will take care of you. Until then, wear pretty ones like these:

Molano, Aldo Shoes, $19.98-$30


Vacchiano, Aldo Shoes, $60

Gemma, Target, $12.99


Rhosolyn, Nine West, $49


Because if you can't be comfortable, at least be pretty.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails