Saturday, June 19, 2010

NCL Closing

Hello everyone and Happy Saturday! Today is the closing day of Nashville City Limits, the show at AMT that has been running since early May. I'm sad to see this show close because it was not only a lot of fun to work on, but it's also a blast to watch. And I'm not a country music fan! The costumes were fun to work on- there was a lot of plaid and denim, even a "denim tuxedo" if you know what that means.

Anyway, since it's the last day, I don't suppose there will be any harm done in posting a few videos from YouTube of the show. Some are official- posted by AMT and others are videos taken by fans, etc. Enjoy!







It's always bittersweet when a show ends (unless you've hated it the whole time- haha), but there's something really special about live theatre and knowing that the same show will never be performed again the way it has been these last six weeks. I am very proud of the work that not only was done in the wardrobe department on this show, but I'm also proud of the work everyone on the production staff did on it. From the scenic design, to the complex lighting and video combinations (there are over 15 video screens and TV's on the set, not to mention dozens and dozens of lights), to the cast and band with their incredible musicianship and performance quality- this was a great show and I'm proud to have been a part of it.

2 comments:

LuceBuona said...

Hey Renee!! How are you!!
I´ve been wanting to ask a couple of things about your Etsy shop. I saw that you have some very cute things, and I was wondering how Etsy has worked for you so far.
I´ve been thinking on selling a couple of accessories there, but I´m a bit scared it might be too complicated! So I would love to hear you comments and opinions about it! ;)
Thanks a lot dear!

my healthy twist said...

Looks like an amazing production!! Btw, thanks for your sweet comment on my last post :). XOXO, Natalya

Related Posts with Thumbnails