Sunday, June 27, 2010

First Fashionary Sketch

Here it is! I have christened my fabulous fashionary. Let me tell you, this sketch book is amazing. I absolutely love it and I am so glad I bought it. It is worth every penny and then some. As for the sketch itself, I've been thinking about this dress for a few days. I know that I want to make it with a black cotton sateen and that I want a large floral detail painted on the side. The problem for me is that I am not a painter, so it might be quite a challenge. Will it be black with white just like the sketch? I don't know yet. I'm also considering a more colorful flower. For now it's just a drawing, a little nugget of an idea. Isn't that why we have sketch books? For our ideas, whether we follow through on them or not.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails