Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shoesday Tuesday- Shoe Dazzle Showroom

If you're at all still interested in my Shoe Dazzle experience, here is yet another "Showroom." If you've been reading my posts about Shoe Dazzle (which can be found here, here, here, here, and here), you know the basics of how the company works and my likes and dislikes. Some great Shoe Dazzle lovers have left me comments telling me how to purchase the shoes I love even if they are not in my monthly showroom. I still stand by my opinion that it shouldn't be as difficult as it is to purchase a shoe that is not available in your showroom. I guess I just find the process a tad limiting, but at the same time, the initial part is incredibly easy. I don't have to put any effort into the process beyond the initial questionaire and every month I get 5-10 shoe selections picked for me. For example, these are my initial Showroom selections for the month of May:
My favorites this month are definitely the first pair of brown flats and the brown heels in the bottom right corner. The gladiator sandals just aren't my style and the pumps are great, but I have SO many pumps in my closet, any new ones I buy need to knock my socks off. I guess that's why I'm going to pass (again) on this month's shoes. Even though I like the brown flats and heels, I'm not sure I want to spend the $39.95 for them, but I'm always curious about what else Shoe Dazzle has to offer, so I've asked for an additional showroom this month. We'll see if any of those knock my socks off. I'll be sure to share it with all of you once I get the new selections.

Of course, I'm also still drooling over these oxfords from Modcloth:

I was drooling over them when I first saw them, then they sold out. Modcloth has an option on their website that allows them to notify you when an out of stock item comes back. I got the email today that these shoes are back! I was so upset when they sold out and I had missed out on them. Now they're back and I'm still on the fence about whether or not I want to get them! I'm so indecisive! Well, I like to think that I'm being responsible, that I'm not getting these shoes because I have plenty of shoes and I shouldn't buy them unless I need them. But it kills me! I think I may be addicted to getting new shoes! We all have our vices, I suppose. At least mine is stylish!

1 comment:

Breezer said...

I'm all about the oxfords right now BUT I've held myself back from actually purchasing because I force myself to admit that I don't know how frequently I'd really wear them in daily life. Sigh. So pretty though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails