Friday, May 21, 2010

Shoe Dazzle- May Showroom #2

Here are my "alternate selections" for my May Shoe Dazzle "Showroom" and I must say, every time I think Shoe Dazzle has let me down, then come back with some real winners:


I'm especially in love with the zipper detail pump, called "Vendetta" (top row, center shoe). It is fierce. This showroom is one that makes me want every single pair! The bottom right corner shoe is actually a wild-card option. The Shoe Dazzle stylists selected four shoes in honor of the new Sex and the City movie- one shoe to represent each character. Then they assigned one of the four shoes to each members showroom. Apparently, Shoe Dazzle views me as a Charlotte. I quite agree with them. This shoe is sexy, but sweet and it would be a great addition to my shoe collection:


I really am in love with this shoe. It is going to take some serious will power to let it pass, but time will tell. In the meantime, don't be too alarmed if I'm MIA for the next couple of days- I've got a LOT going on. One of my closest friends- Andrea (she's been featured on the blog a few times)- has her family in town for the weekend. I've been invited to spend the weekend hanging out with them- she has two nephews and one neice and tomorrow we're starting off the festivities with a trip to Hershey Park. I'm sure it will be a fun-filled day. Saturday is supposed to be rainy, so who knows what that day will hold. And of course, there's Sunday. You all know what's happening on Sunday, right? Only the biggest television event of the decade. LOST, the series finale. Not the SEASON finale, friends. The SERIES finale. Let's just say I'm excited.

5 comments:

Meghan Smeltzer said...

when i got the email from shoedazzle about the SITC shoes, I saw this one and said, "renee is totally going to get this one!" haha

Beth said...

Those are just freakin' adorable.

Renée T. Habashy said...

Meg- Which one did they pick for you? I loved the Miranda one, too.

Anonymous said...

I love every single one of those shoes, seriously, LOVE them! What is ShoeDazzle? I have to join!

Meghan Smeltzer said...

i also got the "charlotte" one...and yes, I agree with miranda! We def have very similar shoe taste!

Related Posts with Thumbnails