Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fair Indigo SALE- Today ONLY!

You guys know how much I love Fair Indigo, right? Well, TODAY only they are having a great sale on all washable rayon- there are a bunch of really cute tops I'm about to add to my shopping basket because they are all only $12! For example...


Washable Rayon Keyhole Top, $14.50 (not sure why this one is $14.50, I thought the sale stated all washable rayon to be $12.... hmmm...it's still a great deal!)


These are ALL excellent pieces for spring and summer and at such bargain FAIR TRADE prices, how can you pass this by? But the key to true bargain shopping is being willing to shop off season for an extra-good deal. There are plenty of those available on Fair Indigo's website right now, particularly some really great cashmere pieces:

Cotton/Cashmere V-neck Sweater, $32.50 (Available in 6 colors)

Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater, $32.25 (available in 4 colors)

Cashmere V-neck Cardigan, $59.50 (available in 5 colors)

Did I mention these are CASHMERE?!?!?! The prices would be amazing even if they weren't fair trade, but the fact that they are makes them a super bonus, in my opinion. I admit, I do not take fair trade or environmental impact into account nearly enough. I often have that knee-jerk I-love-it-and-have-to-have-it-now reaction to clothes and shoes and only after the fact do I stop and think, hmm... where did this come from? What is the larger impact of my purchase?

The great sale pieces don't stop here. My favorite cowl-neck top is also on sale for $12, so I may have to grab an extra one for when the weather turns cooler.

What do you think of Fair Indigo- do you like their pieces? I love that they are quality items that I can work into so many different outfits. I can dress them up, dress them down, and feel good about my purchase, too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails