Thursday, April 15, 2010

Project Runway: Season Seven, Penultimate episode

Bryant Park: Mila.

Boo. I am NOT a Mila fan at all. I feel like her clothes have all been done before. At least Jay was a little more innovative. The judges were right, though- he overdesigned everything. That's definitely typical of a less-experienced designer, or someone who's trying too hard and Jay definitely qualifies in both respects. Mila's 3 pieces were so expected and typical and could she PLEASE use a little bit of color? Please?!?!

Ok, who out there felt this was the harshest Tim Gunn has been across the board with his designer at-home visits? Holy cow! He was not mincing words this season! I am absolutely DYING to see Seth Aaron's collection and I think Emilio's will be interesting, too. I hope he adds some youth and vitality to it. What we saw of it tonight was exactly as Tim described and I really hope Emilio finds a way to breathe some life into it!

Who are you rooting for? Do you have a favorite? Leave a comment!

1 comment:

Totally Inspired said...

I am not a fan of Mila either (well except the hairstyle, lol)
I think I am rooting for Seth Arron. I really like his style and although he hasnt made anything I would or could actually wear, I still like his style. But I still think Emilio is good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails