Thursday, April 15, 2010

I found them...

Remember my love affair with these oxfords?
I tried them on at Nordstrom and fell in love, but they cost over $130, so they were WAY beyond my budget. I've been dreaming of them ever since. Then the other day my BFF called and told me to immediately get a copy of People Magazine's Style Watch issue. I did. She said it was chock full of so many great things I just had to see it. She was right. I encourage each and every one of you to go get a copy of this magazine. It's so wonderful. Shoes, bags, dresses, tops, jeans, jewelry- it's got everything a girl could ask for. Including... (drum roll please)... these from Urban Outfitters:



Are these beautiful or what? I actually love the large cut-out. I think they're very feminine and for an oxford shoe, that's quite an achievement. And the best thing about them? They are $38! Less than half the cost of the Bloch's from Nordstrom! I admit, I bought them immediately. Sometimes I have no self control. But can you blame me? Really?

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I found you blog through Mrs Hall in Training. I ove what I have seen so far and have become a follower. I too am a Shoedazzle girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails