Saturday, April 24, 2010

Greenheart- Fair Trade Online Shopping

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I am a big fan of Fair Indigo a fair trade clothing and accessories company. Read my reviews of the company and some of their products here and here.

Since fair trade is such an important movement to support, I'm always on the lookout for more companies like Fai Indigo. I believe I may have stumbled upon another quality fair trade company- Greenheart of Chicago. To be perfectly honest, one of the issues with many of these fair trade companies is that the prices are far too high for clothing and accessories that are far too basic, or just not fashion-forward or interesting. What I like about Fair Indigo and Greenheart is that there are very reasonably priced pieces that are also fashionable and unique. Some of my favorite things I've found on Greenheart's online store are:


Paloma Statement Necklace, $30 (Also available in Teal)











I love that the jewelry is modern looking and the dresses are so colorful and bright. What do you think of these pieces? Greenheart currently offers women's clothing and accessories, children's clothing, toys and books, home and office decor and even stationery products among other things. Men's clothing wil be "coming soon" to the site. I'm curious to see the menswear once it is available.

If you are interested in learning more about Greenheart, visit their site to learn about fair trade practices, read the history of the company, find out how you can get involved, and even read Greenheart's blog.

Do you have a favorite fair trade clothing store you like to support? Tell me about it- I'm always looking for more companies like Fair Indigo and Greenheart! Happy Saturday everyone!

P.S. Don't forget to leave a comment on this post to enter to win the giveaway.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails