Monday, March 8, 2010

Rate My Look


I've said it before and I'll say it again- SPRING is here! Or at least, it's coming. Anyway, I was thrilled to leave the house in a spring jacket and not a heavy winter coat for the first time in months! I got this jacket at Marshalls on my recent trip to New Hampshire for my birthday. Is it the best coat ever or what?
The color is really washed out- I am still struggling with taking photos in the bright sunlight. I'm in love with this jacket. If you don't know about my obsession with jackets, you don't read my blog enough. If it's bright and tailored, I'm a sucker for it. If it has a vintage feel or is actually vintage, I'm a goner. I love jackets!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE the coat!!! A+!!

K said...

Great coat! Love the color and the shape.

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

what a beautiful spring coat!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

That is a lovely colour on you.

Totally Inspired said...

A+ definitely. This coat is super cute! The shape and color are perfect. and who can go wrong with a great trench coat? Cute!

Danielle said...

This is a fabulous coat!

LuceBuona said...

Loved the "Spring is here... or at least is coming!" Totally understand that feeling! Today after a couple of days of having a 11°C weather, we went back to cloudy and a bit windy days :(
Let´s just be patient!

LuceBuona said...

I usually don´t go for bright pink garments but this coat for sure would be a great exception!
Love it!! 100!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails